KZ Tandigan of X Factor Philippines
The one thing I like about reality talent search is that it gives us all a chance to witness real talent. I’ll be honest… I don’t really get to watch alot of TV shows lately but when I saw this last night my eyes was really glued! Where in the world was this girl hiding and why haven’t she gotten a break yet?
KZ Tandingan, 20, from Davao del Sur wowed the crowd and the celebrity judges with her unique rendition of Somewhere Over the Rainbow. The crowd went wild with her first performance and they asked for more (even the judges did!). The young auditionee wowed the audience and to my surprise started rapping in the middle of her second song Ready or Not.
When asked why she joined X Factor she said she wanted to prove to everyone that the Philippine music industry is not only for those who are “maganda, makinis ang balat, matangkad at biritero’t biritera. (beautiful, with smooth / clear skin, tall, and belters) ” She revealed that she had a problem with her voice that made her change her style. Looks like it help her re-discover herself and find a genre of her own. The four star-judges even volunteered to take the backseat in KZ’s future concert proving that the girl is incredibly talented.
In case you missed it, watch this:
Views so far
- 78,383 views
Search by date
Top Posts & Pages
- LTO Car Registration Tips
- Don't ever buy HTC Phones in the Philippines
- My Case Against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines
- No to McDonald’s Iced Coffee!
- My Case Against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines Part 3
- The Nightmare that was Zest Air!
- Call Me Maybe goes viral
- >My Birthday cake from Say
- Basic and Advance Photography Class
- Mr. World Philippines 2007 is EMMANUEL MAGO
- Investing in the Philippines
- My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines – Finale
- My Husband’s Lover under CBCP scrutiny
- Katherine Ryan jokes on Filipino Children
- “Pacific Rim” Movie Trailer mentions Manila
- The Voice of the Philippines set looks CHEAP
- Online Petition To STOP the WATER RATE HIKE
- Apple unveils iOS 7
- What to do with Metro Manila’s Traffic?
- Real Economic Growth
- #BV but still #smiling :) #1000 for illegal #parking :) well what can you do? @ Ortigas Ave., Greenhills instagram.com/p/qyHXCuFvWL/ tweeted 1 hour ago
- My week on twitter: 18 New Followers, 3 Mentions, 307K Mention Reach, 8 Replies. via sumall.com/myweek tweeted 8 hours ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @BitchyRheiiHo @peggyhhenson tweeted 20 hours ago
- Looks good! Tastes even better! #sopas #rainy #gloomy #cold #day #evening #dinner @ Dalandanan Val. City instagram.com/p/qv_7_Clvet/ tweeted 21 hours ago
- Alam na kung ano lulutuin ko today! Hehehe! @ Veinte Reales Valenzuela City instagram.com/p/qv5KBIlvZk/ tweeted 22 hours ago
- @BenchDelaTorre thanks for following :) tweeted 22 hours ago
- Time for some #homemade #pancake this #gloomy #rainy #tuesday :) @ Dalandanan Val. City instagram.com/p/qvxWUxFvUj/ tweeted 23 hours ago
- I just joined churpchurp and I instantly get rewarded! Join now! #phchurpchurp bit.ly/1coCPJ4 tweeted 1 day ago
- Future Millionaires! :) instagram.com/p/qtyQAaFvXX/ tweeted 1 day ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @fashionmodelsny @SumerioA tweeted 1 day ago