Innovation Black 2012
After the success of Innovation White… BIGFISH Manila is back and this time it’s time to EMBRACE THE DARK!
BIGFISH presents “BIGFISH Innovation BLACK 2012″ the most massive Black Party on Aug 25, 2012 (Sat) at The World Trade Center featuring the one & only Dj JEROME ISMAE and the uplifting trance duo, TRITONAL. Together with BIGFISH resident djs, John Boy Lee & Chris Raubeur.
BIGFISH Innovation BLACK 2012 is brought to you by CUERVO BLACK.
In-cooperation with Power Horse Energy Drink “Free Your Energy”, AXN, SONY BeTV & Diamond Hotel.
Media Partners : Magic 89.9, Focus Media, Killer Bee, Mellow 94.7, Wave 891, 99.5 RT, Myx, Velvet, People Asia, Where, Clavel, Garage, Metro, Maven, Adobo Magazine, The Philippine Star, Business Mirror, Manila Bulletin Lifestyle, Business World, Philstar.com, FemaleNetwork.com, SPOT.ph, StyleBible.ph, Focalcast, Media Magnet, ClicktheCity.com, and Cosmo.ph. Special thanks go to official residence partner Diamond Hotel, O Music and Video and Gold’s Gym. Bigfish Radio at Magic 89.9 & all Killerbee Stations every Saturdays 12 mindnight & Bigfish TV at Pldt Watchpad. Also supported by The Philippine Department of Tourism.
Embrace the dark…for BLACK IS THE IDENTITY WE ALL SHARE.
Emerging from relative obscurity in early 2007, in just a few short years Tritonal has become one of the most recognizable names on the modern trance and progressive world stage. Both exceptional talents in their own right, Chad Cisneros and Dave Reed formed a prolific music production partnership from opposite ends of the United States which exceeded all expectations and proved to be a creative match made in heaven.
Hailing from Munich, Jerome Isma-Ae is one of the highest-selling, most successful Prog HouseDJ/producers of the last 3 years. He is reinventing and designing the sounds since the early years of EDM. Building, combining, releasing and holding on to a continuously sharp sound, fit for both timelessness and the current demands of the dance floor society. German producer/DJ Jerome Isma-Ae sure kept himself busy over the past 15 years. But results are showing. With the characteristic Isma-Ae sound on his side, requested and praised by many, he’s got the best weapon there is: the ability to stand out. Mind you, it’s a weapon he won’t hesitate to use.
Views so far
- 72,516 views
Search by date
Top Posts & Pages
- LTO Car Registration Tips
- My Case Against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines
- Don't ever buy HTC Phones in the Philippines
- The Nightmare that was Zest Air!
- No to McDonald’s Iced Coffee!
- My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines - Finale
- Online Petition To STOP the WATER RATE HIKE
- Fontana - Team Building at Clark Field Pampanga
- The Morning Rush: Perfect way to start your day
- The Voice of the Philippines set looks CHEAP
- "85% of Filipinos love US – survey" buff.ly/1i5tZAO good read tweeted 1 hour ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @NCB_Marketing tweeted 1 hour ago
- "New Apple Campus 2 Video Shows Eco-Friendly Aspects Of The “Mother Ship” | TechCrunch" buff.ly/PowItr good read tweeted 4 hours ago
- Social Media causes you to overestimate how happy your friends are and, in turn, makes you more depressed. tweeted 5 hours ago
- "Google finally combines text and chat conversations in Hangouts" buff.ly/1i46hVN good read tweeted 7 hours ago
- @ayandeato I'm back online (partially) :) tweeted 9 hours ago
- I just joined churpchurp and I instantly get rewarded! Join now! #phchurpchurp bit.ly/1coCPJ4 tweeted 10 hours ago
- iOS 7.1.1 update just crashed my phone! Grrrr! Have to restore my phone! #BADAPPLE tweeted 11 hours ago
- My week on twitter: 1 Mentions, 71 Mention Reach, 2 Replies, 1 Retweets, 350 Retweet Reach. via sumall.com/myweek tweeted 14 hours ago
- "How to Make Your Facebook Marketing Work for B2B" buff.ly/1msYzVe good read tweeted 19 hours ago