My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines – Finale
Everyone has been asking what happened to my administrative case against HTC and SIS Philippines.
I’m happy to report to you guys that HTC finally owned up to their mistakes and has made considerable efforts to correct the mistakes they did. Robert Dorano, Service Manager of HTC Philippines, contacted me a few days before the official hearing of my case at DTI and offered to settle. After giving it some thought, I decided to give HTC a second chance and accepted their offer to replace the unit they damaged with a new unit that’s of equal value as my old HTC phone. I was later informed that HTC Philippines is no longer connected with SIS Philippines and that the later has ceased operations as of last month.
What I learned from this experience?
- Persistence and patience are two things you need to have plenty of when you want change.
- Good Customer Service can definitely make or break a company no matter how big they are.
- Change is the only thing constant to keep up with the changing market.
To HTC Philippines… thank you and congratulations for making major changes in your organization and hopefully you continue to improve your processes.
Views so far
- 85,525 views
Search by date
Top Posts & Pages
- LTO Car Registration Tips
- My Case Against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines
- Don't ever buy HTC Phones in the Philippines
- Joke time with Manay Letty!
- Anne Curtis and Francis Libiran for ANTM
- No to McDonald’s Iced Coffee!
- Be Careful With My Heart
- >The Gridiron Gang - A Review
- >20 Most Memorable Lines From Pinoy Movies
- Anne Curtis is busy filming for Blood Ransom
- Investing in the Philippines
- My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines – Finale
- My Husband’s Lover under CBCP scrutiny
- Katherine Ryan jokes on Filipino Children
- “Pacific Rim” Movie Trailer mentions Manila
- The Voice of the Philippines set looks CHEAP
- Online Petition To STOP the WATER RATE HIKE
- Apple unveils iOS 7
- What to do with Metro Manila’s Traffic?
- Real Economic Growth
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @khanhnguyeninto @arcdestudio tweeted 6 hours ago
- @nlextraffic nevermind tweeted 14 hours ago
- @nlextraffic why traffic? Why closed mindanao? tweeted 14 hours ago
- What happened last night or at least what I can remember :) #party #federalland #sunlifeofcanada… instagram.com/p/ujacs0lvbj/ tweeted 18 hours ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @dannyverhoeven @buzzedbrands tweeted 1 day ago
- Hey try Churp Churp now and get rewarded by sharing the latest news! #phchurpchurp bit.ly/1coCPJ4 tweeted 1 day ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @al_green247 @gandolag tweeted 2 days ago
- Merry Christmas guys! :) @ One Wilson Square Greenhills instagram.com/p/ues3Q3lvTp/ tweeted 2 days ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @musicalandlove @KARUNUNGAN_ @HaadiaMir tweeted 3 days ago
- #Chocolates from #Belgium in the shape of #shells are ❤️❤️❤️ :) @ Dalandanan Val. City instagram.com/p/ucN9RtFvZd/ tweeted 3 days ago