My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines – Finale
Everyone has been asking what happened to my administrative case against HTC and SIS Philippines.
I’m happy to report to you guys that HTC finally owned up to their mistakes and has made considerable efforts to correct the mistakes they did. Robert Dorano, Service Manager of HTC Philippines, contacted me a few days before the official hearing of my case at DTI and offered to settle. After giving it some thought, I decided to give HTC a second chance and accepted their offer to replace the unit they damaged with a new unit that’s of equal value as my old HTC phone. I was later informed that HTC Philippines is no longer connected with SIS Philippines and that the later has ceased operations as of last month.
What I learned from this experience?
- Persistence and patience are two things you need to have plenty of when you want change.
- Good Customer Service can definitely make or break a company no matter how big they are.
- Change is the only thing constant to keep up with the changing market.
To HTC Philippines… thank you and congratulations for making major changes in your organization and hopefully you continue to improve your processes.
Views so far
- 82,585 views
Search by date
Top Posts & Pages
- LTO Car Registration Tips
- Don't ever buy HTC Phones in the Philippines
- My Case Against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines
- No to McDonald’s Iced Coffee!
- My Case Against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines Part 2
- Don Allado shouts foul!
- Cojuangco Video - Conspiracy or Propaganda?
- Anne Curtis and Francis Libiran for ANTM
- Kirby Asunto to sing the RP National Anthem in the Pacquiao-Bradley Fight
- The Nightmare that was Zest Air!
- Investing in the Philippines
- My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines – Finale
- My Husband’s Lover under CBCP scrutiny
- Katherine Ryan jokes on Filipino Children
- “Pacific Rim” Movie Trailer mentions Manila
- The Voice of the Philippines set looks CHEAP
- Online Petition To STOP the WATER RATE HIKE
- Apple unveils iOS 7
- What to do with Metro Manila’s Traffic?
- Real Economic Growth
- Last day of #training ;) #MutualFund #FinancialFreedom #GoodVibes #License #Investment #Ceritifcation instagram.com/p/s_JkYGFvdo/ tweeted 5 minutes ago
- It's been a while... The place with ridiculous #parking #rates #BGC #sosyalkuno #TheFort… instagram.com/p/s_Ik50lvcX/ tweeted 14 minutes ago
- I'm at Starbucks Coffee in Taguig City, Metro Manila swarmapp.com/ayandeato/chec… tweeted 1 hour ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @GuardianCMS @Nemoralis @01nachogarcia tweeted 14 hours ago
- @nyonako yes po? tweeted 1 day ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… tweeted 1 day ago
- Thanks Lala! #Sarap! @ West Avenue instagram.com/p/s6lkq0FvT5/ tweeted 1 day ago
- Honoring the #seniors and #grandparents here in #Greenhills #Christian #Fellowship Have a blessed… instagram.com/p/s6PMCZlvRJ/ tweeted 1 day ago
- Hey try Churp Churp now and get rewarded by sharing the latest news! #phchurpchurp bit.ly/1coCPJ4 tweeted 1 day ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… tweeted 2 days ago