My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines – Finale
Everyone has been asking what happened to my administrative case against HTC and SIS Philippines.
I’m happy to report to you guys that HTC finally owned up to their mistakes and has made considerable efforts to correct the mistakes they did. Robert Dorano, Service Manager of HTC Philippines, contacted me a few days before the official hearing of my case at DTI and offered to settle. After giving it some thought, I decided to give HTC a second chance and accepted their offer to replace the unit they damaged with a new unit that’s of equal value as my old HTC phone. I was later informed that HTC Philippines is no longer connected with SIS Philippines and that the later has ceased operations as of last month.
What I learned from this experience?
- Persistence and patience are two things you need to have plenty of when you want change.
- Good Customer Service can definitely make or break a company no matter how big they are.
- Change is the only thing constant to keep up with the changing market.
To HTC Philippines… thank you and congratulations for making major changes in your organization and hopefully you continue to improve your processes.
Views so far
- 63,279 views
Search by date
Top Posts & Pages
- LTO Car Registration Tips
- My Case Against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines
- Anne Curtis and Francis Libiran for ANTM
- Don't ever buy HTC Phones in the Philippines
- The Nightmare that was Zest Air!
- Station 168 in Tomas Morato
- Anne Curtis is busy filming for Blood Ransom
- I'm Addicted to Walang Hanggan
- The public commute and the benefits of walking
- Puting pang-Dyosa ni Anne Curtis!
- My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines – Finale
- My Husband’s Lover under CBCP scrutiny
- Katherine Ryan jokes on Filipino Children
- “Pacific Rim” Movie Trailer mentions Manila
- The Voice of the Philippines set looks CHEAP
- Online Petition To STOP the WATER RATE HIKE
- Apple unveils iOS 7
- What to do with Metro Manila’s Traffic?
- Real Economic Growth
- You reap what you sow
- Parking is just crazy! I can buy you and this parking lot!!! LOL @ Privé Luxury Club instagram.com/p/hn-_LHFvRi/ tweeted 18 hours ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @MarheineMichael @AzizTiger tweeted 23 hours ago
- @akosijon agree! tweeted 1 day ago
- @akosijon I know!!! tweeted 1 day ago
- I think I need to save up after spending way too much this month! Arrrg!!! tweeted 1 day ago
- Time for some #wheel #alignment #longoverdue #busysched #work #kawawangsandy @ Goodyear Servitek… instagram.com/p/hmqO3tlvdi/ tweeted 1 day ago
- My name is Ayan D. on @looloo and I’m joining the #loolooholidaygiveaway! They’re giving away an iPhone 5C! tweeted 1 day ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @FalyValerieFOHV @christyanthony tweeted 1 day ago
- Catch me if you can! #Coldstone :) @ Cold Stone Creamery instagram.com/p/hkdQCjlvcp/ tweeted 2 days ago
- Why do you have to suck all the positive vibes? tweeted 2 days ago