My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines – Finale
Everyone has been asking what happened to my administrative case against HTC and SIS Philippines.
I’m happy to report to you guys that HTC finally owned up to their mistakes and has made considerable efforts to correct the mistakes they did. Robert Dorano, Service Manager of HTC Philippines, contacted me a few days before the official hearing of my case at DTI and offered to settle. After giving it some thought, I decided to give HTC a second chance and accepted their offer to replace the unit they damaged with a new unit that’s of equal value as my old HTC phone. I was later informed that HTC Philippines is no longer connected with SIS Philippines and that the later has ceased operations as of last month.
What I learned from this experience?
- Persistence and patience are two things you need to have plenty of when you want change.
- Good Customer Service can definitely make or break a company no matter how big they are.
- Change is the only thing constant to keep up with the changing market.
To HTC Philippines… thank you and congratulations for making major changes in your organization and hopefully you continue to improve your processes.
Views so far
- 85,338 views
Search by date
Top Posts & Pages
- LTO Car Registration Tips
- Don't ever buy HTC Phones in the Philippines
- My Case Against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines
- Anne Curtis is busy filming for Blood Ransom
- Anne Curtis and Francis Libiran for ANTM
- No to McDonald’s Iced Coffee!
- My Case Against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines Part 3
- The Voice of the Philippines set looks CHEAP
- The Nightmare that was Zest Air!
- My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines - Finale
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @musicalandlove @KARUNUNGAN_ @HaadiaMir tweeted 12 hours ago
- #Chocolates from #Belgium in the shape of #shells are ❤️❤️❤️ :) @ Dalandanan Val. City instagram.com/p/ucN9RtFvZd/ tweeted 19 hours ago
- @DOTCPhilippines shame on you if you'll push through with your plan to move the common station to Trinoma. #wearewatching #corruption tweeted 21 hours ago
- Get rewarded by sharing! :) So easy! #phchurpchurp bit.ly/1coCPJ4 tweeted 21 hours ago
- What to do with #frayed #stupid #apple #lightning #cables? Here's what I did :) @ Dalandanan Val. City instagram.com/p/ub2F2tFvYr/ tweeted 23 hours ago
- How I did on Twitter this week: 16 New Followers, 2 Replies, 1 Retweets, 50 Retweet Reach. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek tweeted 1 day ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @ThePRSalon tweeted 1 day ago
- Congratulations Marlisa Punzalan for winning Xfactor Australia 2014! tweeted 1 day ago
- @DTINCR @DOTCPhilippines #NTC change.org/p/globe-smart-… tweeted 2 days ago
- @LeoOfGlobe change.org/p/globe-smart-… @changepilipinas @SMARTCares tweeted 2 days ago