My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines – Finale
Everyone has been asking what happened to my administrative case against HTC and SIS Philippines.
I’m happy to report to you guys that HTC finally owned up to their mistakes and has made considerable efforts to correct the mistakes they did. Robert Dorano, Service Manager of HTC Philippines, contacted me a few days before the official hearing of my case at DTI and offered to settle. After giving it some thought, I decided to give HTC a second chance and accepted their offer to replace the unit they damaged with a new unit that’s of equal value as my old HTC phone. I was later informed that HTC Philippines is no longer connected with SIS Philippines and that the later has ceased operations as of last month.
What I learned from this experience?
- Persistence and patience are two things you need to have plenty of when you want change.
- Good Customer Service can definitely make or break a company no matter how big they are.
- Change is the only thing constant to keep up with the changing market.
To HTC Philippines… thank you and congratulations for making major changes in your organization and hopefully you continue to improve your processes.
Views so far
- 79,026 views
Search by date
Top Posts & Pages
- LTO Car Registration Tips
- My Case Against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines
- Don't ever buy HTC Phones in the Philippines
- Charey Gomez
- Cojuangco Video - Conspiracy or Propaganda?
- Anne Curtis and Francis Libiran for ANTM
- My Case Against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines Part 3
- The Morning Rush: Perfect way to start your day
- My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines - Finale
- Investing in the Philippines
- My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines – Finale
- My Husband’s Lover under CBCP scrutiny
- Katherine Ryan jokes on Filipino Children
- “Pacific Rim” Movie Trailer mentions Manila
- The Voice of the Philippines set looks CHEAP
- Online Petition To STOP the WATER RATE HIKE
- Apple unveils iOS 7
- What to do with Metro Manila’s Traffic?
- Real Economic Growth
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @JMCoronaR @JLPisJLPisJLP @AdJobWall tweeted 2 hours ago
- Someone left this #note on my friend's car. Sabi ko na eh ang Here walang "e" at an ma'am dapat "mom"… instagram.com/p/rGoIHNlvTE/ tweeted 8 hours ago
- @maragotti welcome :) tweeted 23 hours ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @maragotti tweeted 1 day ago
- Really excited to see this park come to life this November :) #proud #valenzuela #resident #progress… instagram.com/p/rEa7YQFvWu/ tweeted 1 day ago
- @ayandeato good job @valenzuelacity tweeted 1 day ago
- Been #tweeting valenzuelacity for years asking when will they setup a city park and finally it's here!… instagram.com/p/rEUWdzlvR9/ tweeted 1 day ago
- Hey try Churp Churp now and get rewarded by sharing the latest news! #phchurpchurp bit.ly/1coCPJ4 tweeted 1 day ago
- My week on twitter: 18 New Followers, 4 Replies, 1 Retweets, 30 Retweet Reach. via sumall.com/myweek tweeted 1 day ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @EnergyPR @blackbirdsthree @CopyProvided tweeted 2 days ago