Search Marketing on the Cheap
To those who don’t know yet… I’m currently connected with a Social Media Agency based in the US called Social Ally. The company has put together a team of social media specialists who know exactly how to map your brand’s social graph, where to find the right conversations to listen to, how to mine that social media data for the actionable insights you need, and how to interpret that social media intelligence so it can be used in creative content that get results. We offer a social media outsourcing and support service.
On the 26th of June, Social Ally is sponsoring a webinar that focuses on setting up a successful online marketing strategy without breaking the bank.
If you think that successful search marketing forces you to pay Google and the other search engines to send visitors to your site, think again. Learn the free techniques for search marketing that everyone with a Web site needs to know. You don’t need to be a technical guru or a star copywriter—what you really need is the right knowledge and a willingness to work. Don’t let the investment you’ve made in your Web site go to waste. With the right moves in search marketing, you’ll bring more traffic to your site than ever before, and you won’t pay the search engines a dime.
Skinflints now have a way to successfully market their wares without requiring huge budgets. In the past, consumer marketers needed to spend large amounts of advertising, or come up with more and more interesting public relations stories. B2B marketers had it even tougher, because their small markets often meant that advertising and PR were both foreclosed. Each step in organic search requires tools, but you can find good ones for free.
In this free 30-minute Biznology® Webinar, Mike Moran will show you the free tools and techniques that lead to success. Search marketing doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg.
Mike Moran is the Founder of the Biznology blog, a well-known expert in all things digital marketing, and Chief Strategist at Converseon, a leading social consultancy. Mike is the co-author of Search Engine Marketing, Inc., and the sole author of Do It Wrong Quickly. Mike is a veteran of IBM, managing groups in IBM.com for eight years, retiring from IBM in 2008 as a Distinguished Engineer.
You can register to the webinar by going here
Views so far
- 120,004 views
Search by date
Top Posts & Pages
- LTO Car Registration Tips
- No to McDonald’s Iced Coffee!
- My Case Against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines
- >Beauty and the Beast (The Musical)
- The "Telenovela" that was Corona
- I'm Addicted to Walang Hanggan
- "Pacific Rim" Movie Trailer mentions Manila
- >20 Most Memorable Lines From Pinoy Movies
- STALKER ALERT: LUCAS RAVEN MIRZA
- Go Get A Starbucks Planner!
- Investing in the Philippines
- My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines – Finale
- My Husband’s Lover under CBCP scrutiny
- Katherine Ryan jokes on Filipino Children
- “Pacific Rim” Movie Trailer mentions Manila
- The Voice of the Philippines set looks CHEAP
- Online Petition To STOP the WATER RATE HIKE
- Apple unveils iOS 7
- What to do with Metro Manila’s Traffic?
- My playground today :) @ Gold's Gym North Edsa. instagram.com/p/BQ1r2MbjOZX/ tweeted 3 hours ago
- Good morning! https://t.co/hGTH3YZyYP tweeted 7 hours ago
- The latest Rich Filipino Club! paper.li/ayandeato/1444… tweeted 8 hours ago
- Interesting game :) #peak @ Valenzuela City instagram.com/p/BQ0w1TJDOOX/ tweeted 12 hours ago
- The latest Get Social With Ayan! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Thanks to @flutterbytes @Jackdorsey27 #marketing tweeted 16 hours ago
- More pizza! @ Diverso Cucina Italiana instagram.com/p/BQ0INm6D1_6/ tweeted 18 hours ago
- Happy Birthday Elvis style :) @ Diverso Cucina Italiana instagram.com/p/BQ0IK5dDuo2/ tweeted 18 hours ago
- Shiraz Cabernet #Australia @ Diverso Cucina Italiana instagram.com/p/BQ0HYxLDbGQ/ tweeted 18 hours ago
- Loving the wine here! Salute! @ Diverso Cucina Italiana instagram.com/p/BQ0E0SnDeUC/ tweeted 18 hours ago
- Salute! @ Diverso Cucina Italiana instagram.com/p/BQ0Ehnaj3hA/ tweeted 18 hours ago