KZ Tandigan of X Factor Philippines
The one thing I like about reality talent search is that it gives us all a chance to witness real talent. I’ll be honest… I don’t really get to watch alot of TV shows lately but when I saw this last night my eyes was really glued! Where in the world was this girl hiding and why haven’t she gotten a break yet?
KZ Tandingan, 20, from Davao del Sur wowed the crowd and the celebrity judges with her unique rendition of Somewhere Over the Rainbow. The crowd went wild with her first performance and they asked for more (even the judges did!). The young auditionee wowed the audience and to my surprise started rapping in the middle of her second song Ready or Not.
When asked why she joined X Factor she said she wanted to prove to everyone that the Philippine music industry is not only for those who are “maganda, makinis ang balat, matangkad at biritero’t biritera. (beautiful, with smooth / clear skin, tall, and belters) ” She revealed that she had a problem with her voice that made her change her style. Looks like it help her re-discover herself and find a genre of her own. The four star-judges even volunteered to take the backseat in KZ’s future concert proving that the girl is incredibly talented.
In case you missed it, watch this:
Views so far
- 103,549 views
Search by date
Top Posts & Pages
- LTO Car Registration Tips
- Don't ever buy HTC Phones in the Philippines
- My Case Against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines
- No to McDonald’s Iced Coffee!
- STALKER ALERT: LUCAS RAVEN MIRZA
- What to do with Metro Manila's Traffic?
- iButterfly launch at SM Megamall
- The Nightmare that was Zest Air!
- Cojuangco Video - Conspiracy or Propaganda?
- Modeling A-Z part 3
- Investing in the Philippines
- My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines – Finale
- My Husband’s Lover under CBCP scrutiny
- Katherine Ryan jokes on Filipino Children
- “Pacific Rim” Movie Trailer mentions Manila
- The Voice of the Philippines set looks CHEAP
- Online Petition To STOP the WATER RATE HIKE
- Apple unveils iOS 7
- What to do with Metro Manila’s Traffic?
- Real Economic Growth
- RT @RichFilClub: Don't let debt weigh you down in your journey towards #Financial #Freedom check out fb.com/RichFilipinoCl… http://t.co/Wow… tweeted 6 hours ago
- RT @RichFilClub: Thank you for the trust :) #SunLifeFinancial #NewClients #Insurance #Investment #VUL #July #FinancialFreedom http://t.co/0… tweeted 6 hours ago
- RT @RichFilClub: Can I apply as your #Financial #SecurityGuard? I will help you #secure ur #finacialfuture. Contact me to know more :) http… tweeted 6 hours ago
- RT @RichFilClub: Meet Melissa :) She's 30yrs old, single mom and works as a nanny to my friend's kids. She only has… https://t.co/SniFJG4… tweeted 6 hours ago
- RT @RichFilClub: #FinancialFreedom takes time http://t.co/f20G8mkkHC tweeted 6 hours ago
- @JJRonQs wb tweeted 6 hours ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… tweeted 18 hours ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @BenjaminPlanche @Moblized_Social tweeted 1 day ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @carloscarreno78 @Carla_y2 tweeted 2 days ago
- Bato-Bato sa langit tamaan may bukol! @ California Garden Square instagram.com/p/7C6CJElvZ8zA… tweeted 3 days ago