KZ Tandigan of X Factor Philippines
The one thing I like about reality talent search is that it gives us all a chance to witness real talent. I’ll be honest… I don’t really get to watch alot of TV shows lately but when I saw this last night my eyes was really glued! Where in the world was this girl hiding and why haven’t she gotten a break yet?
KZ Tandingan, 20, from Davao del Sur wowed the crowd and the celebrity judges with her unique rendition of Somewhere Over the Rainbow. The crowd went wild with her first performance and they asked for more (even the judges did!). The young auditionee wowed the audience and to my surprise started rapping in the middle of her second song Ready or Not.
When asked why she joined X Factor she said she wanted to prove to everyone that the Philippine music industry is not only for those who are “maganda, makinis ang balat, matangkad at biritero’t biritera. (beautiful, with smooth / clear skin, tall, and belters) ” She revealed that she had a problem with her voice that made her change her style. Looks like it help her re-discover herself and find a genre of her own. The four star-judges even volunteered to take the backseat in KZ’s future concert proving that the girl is incredibly talented.
In case you missed it, watch this:
Views so far
- 109,330 views
Search by date
Top Posts & Pages
- Go Get A Starbucks Planner!
- Investing in the Philippines
- My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines – Finale
- My Husband’s Lover under CBCP scrutiny
- Katherine Ryan jokes on Filipino Children
- “Pacific Rim” Movie Trailer mentions Manila
- The Voice of the Philippines set looks CHEAP
- Online Petition To STOP the WATER RATE HIKE
- Apple unveils iOS 7
- What to do with Metro Manila’s Traffic?
- Valenzuela City Day and Pre-Valentines Day Event. @ Valenzeula City Peoples Park instagram.com/p/BBuYcVNlvfS/ tweeted 1 hour ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @networkyork2006 @mhnt247 tweeted 1 hour ago
- Checking out #SugarCravings with the family. #FamBam #Bonding #Desserts #Sweets #SweetTooth @… instagram.com/p/BBuUMz6FvXp/ tweeted 1 hour ago
- Who said #spam can't be healthy? Okay I know it's still not healthy but give me a break :) @… instagram.com/p/BBt6eJxlvTo/ tweeted 5 hours ago
- My week on Twitter: 1 New Followers, 2 Mentions, 1 Retweets, 3.51K Retweet Reach. How's your audience growing? via sumall.com/myweek tweeted 14 hours ago
- Our little trip around the city. #DateWithMom #Family #Love @ Valenzeula City Peoples Park instagram.com/p/BBsEo0FlvXB/ tweeted 22 hours ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @nansentate @comic_mack @DiggsSA tweeted 1 day ago
- Had the chance to finally see the Valenzuela City Museum. Proud of my 3 great grandfathers who… instagram.com/p/BBrNV1DFvXs/ tweeted 1 day ago
- Mom at Museo Valenzuela @ Museo Valenzuela instagram.com/p/BBrDqiflvZh/ tweeted 1 day ago
- Mom wanted to get a new pair of glasses :) Decided to bring my dog to the pet spa, visit Museo… instagram.com/p/BBrDqGAFvZg/ tweeted 1 day ago