Innovation Black 2012
After the success of Innovation White… BIGFISH Manila is back and this time it’s time to EMBRACE THE DARK!
BIGFISH presents “BIGFISH Innovation BLACK 2012” the most massive Black Party on Aug 25, 2012 (Sat) at The World Trade Center featuring the one & only Dj JEROME ISMAE and the uplifting trance duo, TRITONAL. Together with BIGFISH resident djs, John Boy Lee & Chris Raubeur.
BIGFISH Innovation BLACK 2012 is brought to you by CUERVO BLACK.
In-cooperation with Power Horse Energy Drink “Free Your Energy”, AXN, SONY BeTV & Diamond Hotel.
Media Partners : Magic 89.9, Focus Media, Killer Bee, Mellow 94.7, Wave 891, 99.5 RT, Myx, Velvet, People Asia, Where, Clavel, Garage, Metro, Maven, Adobo Magazine, The Philippine Star, Business Mirror, Manila Bulletin Lifestyle, Business World, Philstar.com, FemaleNetwork.com, SPOT.ph, StyleBible.ph, Focalcast, Media Magnet, ClicktheCity.com, and Cosmo.ph. Special thanks go to official residence partner Diamond Hotel, O Music and Video and Gold’s Gym. Bigfish Radio at Magic 89.9 & all Killerbee Stations every Saturdays 12 mindnight & Bigfish TV at Pldt Watchpad. Also supported by The Philippine Department of Tourism.
Embrace the dark…for BLACK IS THE IDENTITY WE ALL SHARE.
Emerging from relative obscurity in early 2007, in just a few short years Tritonal has become one of the most recognizable names on the modern trance and progressive world stage. Both exceptional talents in their own right, Chad Cisneros and Dave Reed formed a prolific music production partnership from opposite ends of the United States which exceeded all expectations and proved to be a creative match made in heaven.
Hailing from Munich, Jerome Isma-Ae is one of the highest-selling, most successful Prog HouseDJ/producers of the last 3 years. He is reinventing and designing the sounds since the early years of EDM. Building, combining, releasing and holding on to a continuously sharp sound, fit for both timelessness and the current demands of the dance floor society. German producer/DJ Jerome Isma-Ae sure kept himself busy over the past 15 years. But results are showing. With the characteristic Isma-Ae sound on his side, requested and praised by many, he’s got the best weapon there is: the ability to stand out. Mind you, it’s a weapon he won’t hesitate to use.
Views so far
- 112,111 views
Search by date
Top Posts & Pages
- Go Get A Starbucks Planner!
- Investing in the Philippines
- My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines – Finale
- My Husband’s Lover under CBCP scrutiny
- Katherine Ryan jokes on Filipino Children
- “Pacific Rim” Movie Trailer mentions Manila
- The Voice of the Philippines set looks CHEAP
- Online Petition To STOP the WATER RATE HIKE
- Apple unveils iOS 7
- What to do with Metro Manila’s Traffic?
- Rich Filipino Club is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1444… tweeted 4 hours ago
- @AppleSupport why is @SMARTCares charging me for activating iMsg/FaceTime when they are d official carrier in d Philippines? Are you aware? tweeted 10 hours ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @shellywatsons @koluwasegun_ @hallucynations tweeted 16 hours ago
- What I thought would be sressful day ended not so bad. Congratulations to my former co-worker… instagram.com/p/BE5ujhYFvTY/ tweeted 16 hours ago
- Rich Filipino Club is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1444… tweeted 1 day ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @Meenakumari999 @ByondTravel @ankla65 tweeted 1 day ago
- Rich Filipino Club is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1444… tweeted 2 days ago
- Best show this year so far. #Solaire #lesmisérables #lesmismanila @ The Theater, Solaire Resort… instagram.com/p/BE0oQT3FvWt/ tweeted 2 days ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @NNekony @JoeMbiba @ihsaan tweeted 2 days ago
- Rich Filipino Club is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1444… tweeted 3 days ago