Innovation Black 2012
After the success of Innovation White… BIGFISH Manila is back and this time it’s time to EMBRACE THE DARK!
BIGFISH presents “BIGFISH Innovation BLACK 2012” the most massive Black Party on Aug 25, 2012 (Sat) at The World Trade Center featuring the one & only Dj JEROME ISMAE and the uplifting trance duo, TRITONAL. Together with BIGFISH resident djs, John Boy Lee & Chris Raubeur.
BIGFISH Innovation BLACK 2012 is brought to you by CUERVO BLACK.
In-cooperation with Power Horse Energy Drink “Free Your Energy”, AXN, SONY BeTV & Diamond Hotel.
Media Partners : Magic 89.9, Focus Media, Killer Bee, Mellow 94.7, Wave 891, 99.5 RT, Myx, Velvet, People Asia, Where, Clavel, Garage, Metro, Maven, Adobo Magazine, The Philippine Star, Business Mirror, Manila Bulletin Lifestyle, Business World, Philstar.com, FemaleNetwork.com, SPOT.ph, StyleBible.ph, Focalcast, Media Magnet, ClicktheCity.com, and Cosmo.ph. Special thanks go to official residence partner Diamond Hotel, O Music and Video and Gold’s Gym. Bigfish Radio at Magic 89.9 & all Killerbee Stations every Saturdays 12 mindnight & Bigfish TV at Pldt Watchpad. Also supported by The Philippine Department of Tourism.
Embrace the dark…for BLACK IS THE IDENTITY WE ALL SHARE.
Emerging from relative obscurity in early 2007, in just a few short years Tritonal has become one of the most recognizable names on the modern trance and progressive world stage. Both exceptional talents in their own right, Chad Cisneros and Dave Reed formed a prolific music production partnership from opposite ends of the United States which exceeded all expectations and proved to be a creative match made in heaven.
Hailing from Munich, Jerome Isma-Ae is one of the highest-selling, most successful Prog HouseDJ/producers of the last 3 years. He is reinventing and designing the sounds since the early years of EDM. Building, combining, releasing and holding on to a continuously sharp sound, fit for both timelessness and the current demands of the dance floor society. German producer/DJ Jerome Isma-Ae sure kept himself busy over the past 15 years. But results are showing. With the characteristic Isma-Ae sound on his side, requested and praised by many, he’s got the best weapon there is: the ability to stand out. Mind you, it’s a weapon he won’t hesitate to use.
Views so far
- 116,727 views
Search by date
Top Posts & Pages
- Go Get A Starbucks Planner!
- Investing in the Philippines
- My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines – Finale
- My Husband’s Lover under CBCP scrutiny
- Katherine Ryan jokes on Filipino Children
- “Pacific Rim” Movie Trailer mentions Manila
- The Voice of the Philippines set looks CHEAP
- Online Petition To STOP the WATER RATE HIKE
- Apple unveils iOS 7
- What to do with Metro Manila’s Traffic?
- The latest Rich Filipino Club! paper.li/ayandeato/1444… tweeted 8 hours ago
- The latest Get Social With Ayan! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… #socialmedia #social tweeted 20 hours ago
- The latest Rich Filipino Club! paper.li/ayandeato/1444… tweeted 1 day ago
- The latest Get Social With Ayan! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Thanks to @hfzdh_ @ianozsvald @fbstrategiesx #socialmedia #marketing tweeted 1 day ago
- Catching up with @guiness16 @ Shangri-La Plaza instagram.com/p/BK72ozVje4N/ tweeted 1 day ago
- Catching up with @guiness16 @ Shangri-La Plaza instagram.com/p/BK70213DP5B/ tweeted 1 day ago
- "Blaming the outflow of hot money on the perception of heightened political risks is a gross… instagram.com/p/BK7CiPXDpmr/ tweeted 2 days ago
- The latest Rich Filipino Club! paper.li/ayandeato/1444… tweeted 2 days ago
- The latest Get Social With Ayan! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Thanks to @Nicknackday @miepsja @BlogPlug #socialmedia #marketing tweeted 2 days ago
- The latest Rich Filipino Club! paper.li/ayandeato/1444… tweeted 3 days ago