My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines – Finale
Everyone has been asking what happened to my administrative case against HTC and SIS Philippines.
I’m happy to report to you guys that HTC finally owned up to their mistakes and has made considerable efforts to correct the mistakes they did. Robert Dorano, Service Manager of HTC Philippines, contacted me a few days before the official hearing of my case at DTI and offered to settle. After giving it some thought, I decided to give HTC a second chance and accepted their offer to replace the unit they damaged with a new unit that’s of equal value as my old HTC phone. I was later informed that HTC Philippines is no longer connected with SIS Philippines and that the later has ceased operations as of last month.
What I learned from this experience?
- Persistence and patience are two things you need to have plenty of when you want change.
- Good Customer Service can definitely make or break a company no matter how big they are.
- Change is the only thing constant to keep up with the changing market.
To HTC Philippines… thank you and congratulations for making major changes in your organization and hopefully you continue to improve your processes.
Views so far
- 116,628 views
Search by date
Top Posts & Pages
- LTO Car Registration Tips
- Don't ever buy HTC Phones in the Philippines
- My Case Against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines
- My Case Against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines Part 3
- My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines - Finale
- Charey Gomez
- STALKER ALERT: LUCAS RAVEN MIRZA
- Anne Curtis and Francis Libiran for ANTM
- Puting pang-Dyosa ni Anne Curtis!
- Go Get A Starbucks Planner!
- Investing in the Philippines
- My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines – Finale
- My Husband’s Lover under CBCP scrutiny
- Katherine Ryan jokes on Filipino Children
- “Pacific Rim” Movie Trailer mentions Manila
- The Voice of the Philippines set looks CHEAP
- Online Petition To STOP the WATER RATE HIKE
- Apple unveils iOS 7
- What to do with Metro Manila’s Traffic?
- The latest Rich Filipino Club! paper.li/ayandeato/1444… tweeted 11 hours ago
- The latest Get Social With Ayan! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Thanks to @annataranenko @ravouth_keuky @champagnesci tweeted 23 hours ago
- What happened last night? @ Lancaster Hotel, Mandaluyong City instagram.com/p/BKwzITlDHGA/ tweeted 1 day ago
- Nice to see you again Lucy :) @ Lancaster Hotel, Mandaluyong City instagram.com/p/BKww8f6DZ6T/ tweeted 1 day ago
- Happy birthday Paulo! instagram.com/p/BKwwW6IjqoK/ tweeted 1 day ago
- The latest Rich Filipino Club! paper.li/ayandeato/1444… tweeted 1 day ago
- The latest Get Social With Ayan! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Thanks to @GLA_Marketing @abdullahikambaa @whippetfairy tweeted 1 day ago
- The latest Rich Filipino Club! paper.li/ayandeato/1444… tweeted 2 days ago
- Before the day ends let me say Happy Birthday to a very special man in our lives. Thank you for… instagram.com/p/BKsyJi7jV06/ tweeted 2 days ago
- The latest Get Social With Ayan! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Thanks to @lunaayalar @muhammadhashim3 @KENANDOGAN1 tweeted 2 days ago