My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines – Finale
Everyone has been asking what happened to my administrative case against HTC and SIS Philippines.
I’m happy to report to you guys that HTC finally owned up to their mistakes and has made considerable efforts to correct the mistakes they did. Robert Dorano, Service Manager of HTC Philippines, contacted me a few days before the official hearing of my case at DTI and offered to settle. After giving it some thought, I decided to give HTC a second chance and accepted their offer to replace the unit they damaged with a new unit that’s of equal value as my old HTC phone. I was later informed that HTC Philippines is no longer connected with SIS Philippines and that the later has ceased operations as of last month.
What I learned from this experience?
- Persistence and patience are two things you need to have plenty of when you want change.
- Good Customer Service can definitely make or break a company no matter how big they are.
- Change is the only thing constant to keep up with the changing market.
To HTC Philippines… thank you and congratulations for making major changes in your organization and hopefully you continue to improve your processes.
Views so far
- 102,003 views
Search by date
Top Posts & Pages
- LTO Car Registration Tips
- Don't ever buy HTC Phones in the Philippines
- My Case Against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines
- No to McDonald’s Iced Coffee!
- The Nightmare that was Zest Air!
- Cojuangco Video - Conspiracy or Propaganda?
- Gateway mall... Araneta's answer to Ayala Center
- KZ Tandigan of X Factor Philippines
- Investing in the Philippines
- My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines – Finale
- My Husband’s Lover under CBCP scrutiny
- Katherine Ryan jokes on Filipino Children
- “Pacific Rim” Movie Trailer mentions Manila
- The Voice of the Philippines set looks CHEAP
- Online Petition To STOP the WATER RATE HIKE
- Apple unveils iOS 7
- What to do with Metro Manila’s Traffic?
- Real Economic Growth
- How I did on Twitter this week: 8 New Followers, 5 Mentions, 1 Retweets, 804 Retweet Reach. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek tweeted 3 hours ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @sweena tweeted 12 hours ago
- Early #dinner here at the new #ThreeSisters' @ Three Sisters' Restaurant… instagram.com/p/5y94galvYmF1… tweeted 13 hours ago
- @_TheErwinator @khiko_monster may alak may... tweeted 1 day ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @ZeusTech6 tweeted 1 day ago
- #Ollie says she needs a haircut too! #dogworld #furbabies instagram.com/p/5wHrpOlvSEzR… tweeted 1 day ago
- #Kesha waiting for her turn patiently :) instagram.com/p/5wHrJ_FvSCWI… tweeted 1 day ago
- Grooming is very important! Hehehe! #dogworld #furbabies @ JM Padrinao… instagram.com/p/5wFz6YFvfjCi… tweeted 1 day ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @chibuwest @Dapinder39 tweeted 2 days ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @EmmaLouiseWebb3 @MikePflanz tweeted 3 days ago