My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines – Finale
Everyone has been asking what happened to my administrative case against HTC and SIS Philippines.
I’m happy to report to you guys that HTC finally owned up to their mistakes and has made considerable efforts to correct the mistakes they did. Robert Dorano, Service Manager of HTC Philippines, contacted me a few days before the official hearing of my case at DTI and offered to settle. After giving it some thought, I decided to give HTC a second chance and accepted their offer to replace the unit they damaged with a new unit that’s of equal value as my old HTC phone. I was later informed that HTC Philippines is no longer connected with SIS Philippines and that the later has ceased operations as of last month.
What I learned from this experience?
- Persistence and patience are two things you need to have plenty of when you want change.
- Good Customer Service can definitely make or break a company no matter how big they are.
- Change is the only thing constant to keep up with the changing market.
To HTC Philippines… thank you and congratulations for making major changes in your organization and hopefully you continue to improve your processes.
Views so far
- 112,262 views
Search by date
Top Posts & Pages
- LTO Car Registration Tips
- Don't ever buy HTC Phones in the Philippines
- Cojuangco Video - Conspiracy or Propaganda?
- No to McDonald’s Iced Coffee!
- My Case Against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines
- The Morning Rush: Perfect way to start your day
- My Case Against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines Part 3
- What to do with Metro Manila's Traffic?
- Go Get A Starbucks Planner!
- Investing in the Philippines
- My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines – Finale
- My Husband’s Lover under CBCP scrutiny
- Katherine Ryan jokes on Filipino Children
- “Pacific Rim” Movie Trailer mentions Manila
- The Voice of the Philippines set looks CHEAP
- Online Petition To STOP the WATER RATE HIKE
- Apple unveils iOS 7
- What to do with Metro Manila’s Traffic?
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @vassialazari @saileenasarkar @NurseWell tweeted 4 hours ago
- I missed running in the morning! #GymDay #ProjectBalikAlindog instagram.com/p/BFCxpolFvco/ tweeted 15 hours ago
- Rich Filipino Club is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1444… tweeted 16 hours ago
- Good morning! #ProjectBalikAlindog #GymDay 3! @ Golds Gym Hemady New Manila Q.C. instagram.com/p/BFCrKNKFvQO/ tweeted 16 hours ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @SadeIgou @thrivexpert @1855BUYFANS tweeted 1 day ago
- @AppleSupport @SMARTCares you know my concern. No need to DM. tweeted 1 day ago
- I hate @SMARTCares tweeted 1 day ago
- @AppleSupport @SMARTCares which makes no sense since you guys are the official carrier of Apple in the Philippines. tweeted 1 day ago
- Hope #Araneta could work on removing those power lines. Good morning! #work… instagram.com/p/BFANO5nFvcf/ tweeted 1 day ago
- Rich Filipino Club is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1444… tweeted 1 day ago