My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines – Finale
Everyone has been asking what happened to my administrative case against HTC and SIS Philippines.
I’m happy to report to you guys that HTC finally owned up to their mistakes and has made considerable efforts to correct the mistakes they did. Robert Dorano, Service Manager of HTC Philippines, contacted me a few days before the official hearing of my case at DTI and offered to settle. After giving it some thought, I decided to give HTC a second chance and accepted their offer to replace the unit they damaged with a new unit that’s of equal value as my old HTC phone. I was later informed that HTC Philippines is no longer connected with SIS Philippines and that the later has ceased operations as of last month.
What I learned from this experience?
- Persistence and patience are two things you need to have plenty of when you want change.
- Good Customer Service can definitely make or break a company no matter how big they are.
- Change is the only thing constant to keep up with the changing market.
To HTC Philippines… thank you and congratulations for making major changes in your organization and hopefully you continue to improve your processes.
Views so far
- 103,558 views
Search by date
Top Posts & Pages
- LTO Car Registration Tips
- Don't ever buy HTC Phones in the Philippines
- My Case Against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines
- No to McDonald’s Iced Coffee!
- STALKER ALERT: LUCAS RAVEN MIRZA
- What to do with Metro Manila's Traffic?
- iButterfly launch at SM Megamall
- The Nightmare that was Zest Air!
- Cojuangco Video - Conspiracy or Propaganda?
- Modeling A-Z part 3
- Investing in the Philippines
- My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines – Finale
- My Husband’s Lover under CBCP scrutiny
- Katherine Ryan jokes on Filipino Children
- “Pacific Rim” Movie Trailer mentions Manila
- The Voice of the Philippines set looks CHEAP
- Online Petition To STOP the WATER RATE HIKE
- Apple unveils iOS 7
- What to do with Metro Manila’s Traffic?
- Real Economic Growth
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @TresMaritza @hymnal_regal45 tweeted 1 hour ago
- RT @RichFilClub: Don't let debt weigh you down in your journey towards #Financial #Freedom check out fb.com/RichFilipinoCl… http://t.co/Wow… tweeted 13 hours ago
- RT @RichFilClub: Thank you for the trust :) #SunLifeFinancial #NewClients #Insurance #Investment #VUL #July #FinancialFreedom http://t.co/0… tweeted 13 hours ago
- RT @RichFilClub: Can I apply as your #Financial #SecurityGuard? I will help you #secure ur #finacialfuture. Contact me to know more :) http… tweeted 13 hours ago
- RT @RichFilClub: Meet Melissa :) She's 30yrs old, single mom and works as a nanny to my friend's kids. She only has… https://t.co/SniFJG4… tweeted 13 hours ago
- RT @RichFilClub: #FinancialFreedom takes time http://t.co/f20G8mkkHC tweeted 13 hours ago
- @JJRonQs wb tweeted 13 hours ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… tweeted 1 day ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @BenjaminPlanche @Moblized_Social tweeted 2 days ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @carloscarreno78 @Carla_y2 tweeted 3 days ago