My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines – Finale
Everyone has been asking what happened to my administrative case against HTC and SIS Philippines.
I’m happy to report to you guys that HTC finally owned up to their mistakes and has made considerable efforts to correct the mistakes they did. Robert Dorano, Service Manager of HTC Philippines, contacted me a few days before the official hearing of my case at DTI and offered to settle. After giving it some thought, I decided to give HTC a second chance and accepted their offer to replace the unit they damaged with a new unit that’s of equal value as my old HTC phone. I was later informed that HTC Philippines is no longer connected with SIS Philippines and that the later has ceased operations as of last month.
What I learned from this experience?
- Persistence and patience are two things you need to have plenty of when you want change.
- Good Customer Service can definitely make or break a company no matter how big they are.
- Change is the only thing constant to keep up with the changing market.
To HTC Philippines… thank you and congratulations for making major changes in your organization and hopefully you continue to improve your processes.
Views so far
- 97,313 views
Search by date
Top Posts & Pages
- LTO Car Registration Tips
- Don't ever buy HTC Phones in the Philippines
- My Case Against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines Part 2
- How to create a Quiff
- The Nightmare that was Zest Air!
- Nokia N7.65
- No to McDonald’s Iced Coffee!
- My Case Against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines
- Consul General Jose Ampeso DRUNK in POWER?
- Justin Bieber booed at Billboards
- Investing in the Philippines
- My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines – Finale
- My Husband’s Lover under CBCP scrutiny
- Katherine Ryan jokes on Filipino Children
- “Pacific Rim” Movie Trailer mentions Manila
- The Voice of the Philippines set looks CHEAP
- Online Petition To STOP the WATER RATE HIKE
- Apple unveils iOS 7
- What to do with Metro Manila’s Traffic?
- Real Economic Growth
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… tweeted 17 hours ago
- How I did on Twitter this week: 5 New Followers, 6 Mentions, 1.36K Mention Reach. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek tweeted 1 day ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @evgone @JacobNoble_HC tweeted 1 day ago
- I just ran 5.00 km with Nike+. go.nike.com/06fv7k4n #nikeplus tweeted 2 days ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @d_broekhuizen tweeted 2 days ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @theteam @CenterMassGroup tweeted 3 days ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Stories via @DrGwen23 tweeted 4 days ago
- #HLURB #PD957 #Training #RealEstate @ The Capital Towers Quezon City instagram.com/p/1t9QXFlvcS/ tweeted 5 days ago
- #CPE #HLURB #RealEstate #Training @ The Capital Towers Quezon City instagram.com/p/1t1qCWFvQl/ tweeted 5 days ago
- #CPE (Continuing Professional Education) #PRC #HLURB #RealEstate #Class #Training #Certification @… instagram.com/p/1tzETilvcF/ tweeted 5 days ago