My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines – Finale
Everyone has been asking what happened to my administrative case against HTC and SIS Philippines.
I’m happy to report to you guys that HTC finally owned up to their mistakes and has made considerable efforts to correct the mistakes they did. Robert Dorano, Service Manager of HTC Philippines, contacted me a few days before the official hearing of my case at DTI and offered to settle. After giving it some thought, I decided to give HTC a second chance and accepted their offer to replace the unit they damaged with a new unit that’s of equal value as my old HTC phone. I was later informed that HTC Philippines is no longer connected with SIS Philippines and that the later has ceased operations as of last month.
What I learned from this experience?
- Persistence and patience are two things you need to have plenty of when you want change.
- Good Customer Service can definitely make or break a company no matter how big they are.
- Change is the only thing constant to keep up with the changing market.
To HTC Philippines… thank you and congratulations for making major changes in your organization and hopefully you continue to improve your processes.
Views so far
- 95,514 views
Search by date
Top Posts & Pages
- LTO Car Registration Tips
- Don't ever buy HTC Phones in the Philippines
- My Case Against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines
- My Case Against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines Part 3
- My Case Against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines Part 2
- My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines - Finale
- Anne Curtis is busy filming for Blood Ransom
- I'm Addicted to Walang Hanggan
- The Nightmare that was Zest Air!
- No to McDonald’s Iced Coffee!
- Investing in the Philippines
- My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines – Finale
- My Husband’s Lover under CBCP scrutiny
- Katherine Ryan jokes on Filipino Children
- “Pacific Rim” Movie Trailer mentions Manila
- The Voice of the Philippines set looks CHEAP
- Online Petition To STOP the WATER RATE HIKE
- Apple unveils iOS 7
- What to do with Metro Manila’s Traffic?
- Real Economic Growth
- There is so much debris on @NLEXTRAFFIC it's not even funny! tweeted 9 hours ago
- Right after the show... Time to grad something to eat :) @ Solaire Resorts and Casino instagram.com/p/0xjSkNFvYl/ tweeted 12 hours ago
- #Galawgaw performed by #BituinEscalante together with the #ManilaSymphonyOrchestra at #SolaireTheater… instagram.com/p/0xdOzrFvc-/ tweeted 13 hours ago
- Enjoying the show #ManilaSymphonyOrchestra #Solaire #Theater @ The Theatre at Solaire instagram.com/p/0xZZptlvdT/ tweeted 14 hours ago
- Just in time to listen to the #ManilaSymphonyOrchestra at the new #Solaire theater #culture #arts… instagram.com/p/0xW9AFFvUw/ tweeted 14 hours ago
- Get Social With Ayan is out! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… tweeted 16 hours ago
- Another day at work :) #OneWilsonSquare #FederalLand http://t.co/eN3ufUyz3g tweeted 19 hours ago
- @mmda please take out all u turn slots in mindanao ave qc. It causes so much traffic and so unsafe! tweeted 1 day ago
- How I did on Twitter this week: 4 Mentions, 6.27K Mention Reach, 5 Retweets. How'd your week go? via sumall.com/myweek tweeted 1 day ago
- Relaxing in the lounge area after a good 1 1/2 hour massage :) @ Infinima Body massage and spa… instagram.com/p/0u43BflvRY/ tweeted 1 day ago