FYI: This is just a random post… a break from all the entertainment stuff I’ve been posting lately.
So lately I’ve been trying to play around with my hair cause I get bored with my short hair. I wanted to go to and get a hair cut yesterday but failed to book ahead so I ended up getting a really late schedule. I decided to just go get lunch and some grocery shopping done and just go straight home with my younger sister.
When I got home I decided to check out what exactly do I wanna do with my hair. Got really cool ideas but majority of the style is still into the short on the side and long on the top kinda deal. So I decided I want to get it done but I still need to get a hair cut. Hahaha! (I’m definitely going to do that soon)
In the meantime I decided to see what I need to style my hair when I do get that hair cut and I stumbled on this video from youtube.
The only problem is I don’t have a sea salt spray and don’t know where the heck I can buy one. So I decided to go online and see if I can make myself one. I found so many instructions and just decided to stick with what’s available at home. Basically all you need are probably already in your kitchen.
– 1 spray bottle (The bigger the better… I look into my old products and found a bottle that’s already empty)
– 1 tbsp of sea salt — they say that it’s different from the table salt in the kitchen but it’s not true… rock salt is sea salt specially here in the Philippines. We get it from the sea!!! Hahaha! It’s just a marketing ploy so don’t fall for it. I used 1 tbs. for mine, the more salt you use, the more textured your hair will be.
Limited Slots Available!
Basic Photography Classes August 4 and 11
Basic and Advance Classes August 4, 11, 18, and 25
VENUE AND PACKAGE
Runs for 2 days full session for Basic Photography
2 Days Basic and 2 days full session for Advance Photography
From 10AM to 5PM every Saturday
Telephone 6967853, 9841496
Basic: Php 3,500
Basic and Advance: Php 5,000
* package inclusive of meal (lunch)
* early bird registrants gets Php 500 discount
* Workshop attendees automatically becomes a member of ZPhotoClub
* Workshop attendees are entitled to discounts at ADP Studio
* Workshop attendees gets discounts from Hawk Camera Repair Center
REGISTRATION and PAYMENT
Pre-register at the Venue or through phone
Make your payment in person or by
You may call, , or email to get information
Class will be conducted by Paolo Zalameda – Top Brand Awards 2012 Best Photographer of the Year