I know it’s all about the voice but just look at that set. There is no production value whatsoever… It’s simply atrocious! My eyes were bleeding while watching the show. It even came to a point where I don’t even want to look at the TV Screen anymore. I just wanted to listen to the performer and the judges’ comments while reading tweets about the show.
Come on ABS-CBN this is supposed to be a franchise of The Voice! Please try to at least be at par with the versions of other countries in Asia. Your audience is changing! We demand quality and better production value especially with a show as big as this!
Still don’t get what I mean? Look at these videos.
The saving grace of the show are the judges especially Ms. Lea Salonga. She was so funny and so energetic fighting for her favorite artists. Apl.de.Ap was also a delight to watch with his Pinoy / Amboy way of getting his favorites to choose him. Surprisingly Sarah G was very careful in choosing who she wants to bring in to her team. I think it’s wise since it’s just the first set of contestants. Bamboo, who I had the chance to meet in person for a shoot for a magazine cover, made a risk by getting Deb (which I don’t personally like) but I believe in you Mr. Bamboo.
I don’t know if I like Toni Gonzaga as the host. I just feel that her hosting style is very similar to how she hosts Pinoy Big Brother. I like Toni but I wish it was someone else who’s not yet associated with any other big show in the past. Dunno if it’s just me but when Toni interviews a contestant after his / her performance, it feels like she’s talking to someone who just got evicted from the Big Brother House. As for the two other hosts (Alex Gonzaga and Robi Domingo); I don’t feel they are connecting with the show. They look awkward especially that part where they were reporting outside the studio.
Overall, the pilot episode of The Voice of the Philippines was a success but I do have some suggestions:
- Please add more lights! This is the voice not S.O.C.O.
- Improve on the camera shots please. Have the production team watch the US or the UK versions and learn from them.
- The walk to the holding area looks cheap with the faded grey paint and the door to the viewing area for the family looks terrible.
- The stage is too small and too dark
- The chairs are just plain ugly! A far cry from the original and makes the show look cheap. To those who keep on defending the show saying it’s about the voice and not the set, I have news for you. The show aside from the talent is known for those iconic chairs! Look at the photo above.
- Lessen the number of commercial gaps. It’s irritating to watch one contestant and go straight to a commercial
- Why is there no sound when the chair turns? Turn up the volume guys! Where is the “I WANT YOU” on the chairs?
- What’s up with the paper and pen on the judges’ tables?
- Lastly, please don’t make the show into a Soap Opera we already have a lot of those.
LUCAS RAVEN MIRZA please stop this nonesense! I’m asking this for your own good!
I decided to stay quiet for so long and I never thought that things will go this far! You know what? I completely removed you from my circle of friends for a reason… because I don’t want to have an enemy but with what you’re doing behind my back and even asking someone to pretend to be your “COUSIN AMY” and call me even at work and leave threats on my voicemail is just so sick!
What is this about “ME NOT KNOWING WHO I’M DEALING WITH?” But then again thanks to your cousin, who I doubt if you’re even related… I was able to use it as evidence in filing my Blotter case against you and your so-called cousin!
That’s right! If something bad happens to me you and your cousin are gonna be the primary suspects!
And please tell your cousin who’s so open about saying that she’s from the US! I DON’T CARE! I suggest she start packing her things because I can have her deported back to where she came from!
As for what she said about you guys caring so much for your family‘s affair… please! Give me a break! You even fabricated stories about your family! You told your ex that your family was massacred in Cebu! That is just sick man! And you told me your family is in Thailand! Dude please be consistent in your stories! You told my friend that your family is in Bacolod! So which is which?
By the way, you told my friend that you just got back from Bangkok with my other friend! I was with my friend the night he came back from Bangkok, and the funny thing is he never mentioned you tagging along! Call that a big lie! Plus what’s this thing your saying about you going to Spain? Please you can’t even pay your rent and your earlier trip to Boracay!
The next time you threaten me… please have the balls to do it yourself and don’t use other people in doing your dirty work for you! That’s just so GAY!
After you read this my advice is for you to GET A LIFE! Don’t show your face to me ever unless you want to end up in jail!
Views so far
- 120,784 views
Search by date
Top Posts & Pages
- LTO Car Registration Tips
- Don't ever buy HTC Phones in the Philippines
- No to McDonald’s Iced Coffee!
- My Case Against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines
- STALKER ALERT: LUCAS RAVEN MIRZA --- READ COMMENTS and BE THE JUDGE!
- Cojuangco Video - Conspiracy or Propaganda?
- Katherine Ryan jokes on Filipino Children
- Bus A, B, and C a BIG FAILURE!
- Go Get A Starbucks Planner!
- Investing in the Philippines
- My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines – Finale
- My Husband’s Lover under CBCP scrutiny
- Katherine Ryan jokes on Filipino Children
- “Pacific Rim” Movie Trailer mentions Manila
- The Voice of the Philippines set looks CHEAP
- Online Petition To STOP the WATER RATE HIKE
- Apple unveils iOS 7
- What to do with Metro Manila’s Traffic?
- Next adventure? . . . . #Zambales #Potipot #Philippines #Paradise #DreamingOfParadise… instagram.com/p/BSJB9qrjsnz/ tweeted 25 minutes ago
- The latest Get Social With Ayan! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Thanks to @CorkBIC @jilliancyork @kashiflion #socialmedia #marketing tweeted 1 hour ago
- Beat Your Best Session on-going! . . . . #SunLifePH #BYB #BrighterLifePH #TrainingIsLife… instagram.com/p/BSIPLfIjRP8/ tweeted 7 hours ago
- The latest Rich Filipino Club! paper.li/ayandeato/1444… tweeted 14 hours ago
- Cheers to a #BrighterLife . . . . #BrighterLifePH #FunUndertheSun #BeachLife… instagram.com/p/BSHgfaWjd9c/ tweeted 14 hours ago
- The latest Get Social With Ayan! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… #marketing tweeted 21 hours ago
- The latest Get Social With Ayan! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Thanks to @stopcrueltynow #socialmedia #marketing tweeted 1 day ago
- The Philippines definitely has one of the best sunset in the world. . . . . #Batangas… instagram.com/p/BSGODmcjcfN/ tweeted 1 day ago
- Sakit ulo... walang tulog pose! . . . . #TamarrawBeach #BeachLife #Mindoro #Philippines #FunUnderTheSun https://t.co/8AnQA51Kdi tweeted 1 day ago
- Where the mountain meets the sea! . . . . #TamarrawBeach #Mindoro #Nature #BeachLife… instagram.com/p/BSFz8Ppjo9z/ tweeted 1 day ago