This week and last week has been very busy for me. I had the opportunity to spend time with the team last weekend and go over our goals and objectives as well as discuss important updates from our CEO, Jamella Santos. The annual company retreat held at the Boat House in Sto. Nino in Mindoro provided a much needed time for us to go back and review what happened in the last year for Visual Ally. I feel so blessed working with a dedicated team of individuals who have in one way or another changed the way I look at my work.
The trip to the island was amazing and fun to say the least. The van picked us up from Ortigas going to the Batangas. We had a pit-stop at a local wet market and had the chance to see how life really is in the province. We then got picked up by a private boat going to the island which in itself was such an experience. The water was calm and relaxing and provides a majestic view of the islands of Mindoro.
When we reached the resort an hour later, we were welcomed to this huge villa nestled within the mangroves. The place was just magical with a wonderful view of the ocean and the smaller islets around the cove.
The management team also took the opportunity to discuss company policies and systems and discuss issues that affect the work environment in between videoke sessions, kayaking, and island hopping. The exercise definitely was very much-needed for our company to be able to promote a culture that promotes the idea of “what you can give not what you can take”.
Over-all, the experience was a humbling as well as encouraging for me as I look at the past struggles and milestones our company went through to get to where we are today. Cheers to the Visual Ally Team! Can’t wait for our next company retreat 🙂
we’re hiring recruiting officers w/ HR background, writers / journalists, bloggers, and PR Strategists. If you’re interested email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Views so far
- 120,837 views
Search by date
Top Posts & Pages
- Go Get A Starbucks Planner!
- Investing in the Philippines
- My Case against HTC Philippines and SIS Philippines – Finale
- My Husband’s Lover under CBCP scrutiny
- Katherine Ryan jokes on Filipino Children
- “Pacific Rim” Movie Trailer mentions Manila
- The Voice of the Philippines set looks CHEAP
- Online Petition To STOP the WATER RATE HIKE
- Apple unveils iOS 7
- What to do with Metro Manila’s Traffic?
- The latest Get Social With Ayan! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Thanks to @loveJensenAlba @eberman007 @KamranShahid_ #socialmedia tweeted 13 minutes ago
- Bes ganda ng iPhone mo ah! instagram.com/p/BSN5Rcjjvki/ tweeted 1 hour ago
- Please like and share :) fb.com/richfilipinocl… . . . . #RichFilipinoClub… instagram.com/p/BSM8lAljNHJ/ tweeted 10 hours ago
- Bes ganito ka ba tuwing petsa de peligro? Usap tayo! . . . . #PetsaDePeligro #UsapTayo… instagram.com/p/BSM0JCKDb1X/ tweeted 11 hours ago
- The latest Rich Filipino Club! paper.li/ayandeato/1444… tweeted 12 hours ago
- The latest Get Social With Ayan! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Thanks to @BaBaLee8 @cmarolt @DanitaRose7 #marketing tweeted 20 hours ago
- Guys meet Rich! Follow him on IG, FB, Twitter just seach for "Rich Filipino… instagram.com/p/BSL3efGDTVH/ tweeted 20 hours ago
- The latest Get Social With Ayan! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… Thanks to @MigsMadrelejos @jdippelhofer @paullferrer #socialmedia #marketing tweeted 1 day ago
- The latest Rich Filipino Club! paper.li/ayandeato/1444… tweeted 1 day ago
- The latest Get Social With Ayan! paper.li/ayandeato/1372… #marketing tweeted 1 day ago